- Product Description
- What could be better than a reversible griddle? The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwiches as well as eggs, pancakes and french toast.
- The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak, fish, chicken and hamburgers.
- The food sits above the grease making your cooking experience much healthier.
- Seasoned and ready to use.
- 16-3/16" x 9-7/16" x 1/2" The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Ironwill help yourcookwarelast a lifetime.
- If you do Nothing Else...
- Hand wash.
Product DescriptionWhat could be better than a reversible griddle? The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwiches as well as eggs, pancakes and french toast. The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak, fish, chicken and hamburgers. The food sits above the grease making your cooking experience much healthier. Seasoned and ready to use. 16-3/16" x 9-7/16" x 1/2"
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Ironwill help yourcookwarelast a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else...
Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Seasoning—It isn't Salt and Pepper
“Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating.
Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets.
Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Chemical non-stick coating cannot be repaired, limiting lifespan.
Lodge Cast Iron is right at home on induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire. Do not use in the microwave.
On glass or ceramic cooktops, lift cookware; never slide it.
Our cookware is safe at high temperatures; use metal, wood, or hi-temp silicone utensils.
Some foods may stick to new cookware (especially eggs). Use a little extra oil or butter until you’ve built up the seasoning.
Acidic foods like tomatoes, beans, and certain sauces can damage seasoning, and should be avoided until the seasoning is well-established.
Cast Iron rarely needs to go above a medium heat setting when properly pre-heated.For the times when youdo cook athigher temperatures, bring the pan to temperature gradually and add oil tojust before adding food to prevent sticking.
Our handles get hot; use mitts. Use trivets to protect countertops from hot cookware.
To Soap or not to Soap...
If no soap is too scary, wash with mild soapy water and dry and oil immediately. However, consider that cookware is 400ºF in 4 minutes on medium heat and is sterile at 212º F, so soap isn’t always necessary.
Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended, as theyremove seasoning.
Rust?! Don't Panic, it's not Broken
Without protective seasoning iron can rust.
It’s really easy to fix. Scour the rust, rinse, dry, and rub with a little vegetable oil.
If problem persists, you will need to thoroughly remove all rust and follow our re-seasoning instructions (below).
Refurbish Your Finish
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron andCarbon Steelin good condition, at some point you may need to re-season your cookware. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
* Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
* Rinse and dry completely.
* Apply a very thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware inside and out. Too much oil will result in a sticky finish.
* Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven (not directly on bottom) to catch any drips.
* Set oven temperature to 350 – 400 degrees F.
* Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven to prevent pooling.
* Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
* Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
* Repeat as necessary.
Check out this helpful video too.
Gas flames should not extend up the sides of cookware.
Match pan size to burner size.
Don’t use in the microwave.
When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.
***** NOTICE *****
*** Before Purchasing
1.All items will be shipped from USA or South Korea.
2. Color and material of product pictures may be slightly different depending on the monitor.
3. Most of Wearable items (such as clothing, shoes and accessories) are based on U.S. Size.
4. Please, read the product description carefully.
*** Important Check Before Purchasing Electronics
1. All the electronics in our store are shipped from the U.S.
2. U.S. Voltage is 110V ~ 120V, 60Hz and plug may be different.
3. You may require transformers and plug converters(adapters).
4. Transformer must be used.(110v to 200~240v )
5. It may be difficult to returned because of the difference of volatge.
1. Delivery will take 2 to 4 weeks from the purchase date.
2. Delivery delays may occur due to several issues (such as weather, holidays and accidents), but we will try to be shipped A.S.A.P.
3. We appreciate your understanding and patience.
*************** THANK YOU ***************
Specifications of Lodge LDP3 Reversible Grill/Griddle, 9.5-inch x 16.75-inch / From USA
- Brand Lodge
- SKU 241119637_SGAMZ-369405166
- Model Lodge
Official delivery unit
Understanding the importance of safe and secure shopping, we provide our customers with a broad range of secure payment options including cash-on-delivery, where you pay in cash only when you receive your package. Be assured of product quality and authenticity: All purchases on Website are guaranteed to be genuine products, new, not defective or damaged. If it is, simply return it within 14 days for a full refund under our Buyer Protection Program.
Delivered by Singapore Post - Nationwide Sales - Payment Upon Delivery - Free Returns