- 3/4-quart pate terrine and press made of stoneware with a non-porous enamel finish
- Traditional scalloped side handles help ensure a secure grip during transport
- Secure-fitting stoneware lid with a traditional loop handle traps in heat and moisture
- Dishwasher-safe; oven-safe up to 500 degrees F
- Measures approximately 5.3 IN 8.0 IN 5.0 IN
- Brand : Le Creuset
- Item model num : PG0900-2067
- MPN(PartNumber) : PG0900-2067
Le Creuset Bakeware: Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware 3/4-Quart Pate Terrine with Press, Cherry
From indulgent desserts and hearty casseroles to freshly baked breads and more, Le Creuset's assortment of quality bakeware ensures perfect results from the oven every time.
Le Creuset stoneware dishes are versatile, multi-purpose designs that offer all the even-heating benefits of stoneware in a variety of shapes and capacities to fit nearly any baking, roasting or broiling recipe. Each dish features grooved handles for a sure grip, plus Le Creuset's glazed interior that protects against utensil damage, staining and odor absorption � making each dependable piece of stoneware easy to use and easy to count on.
- High-quality exterior enamel protects against metal marks and other damage
- Hard-wearing, impermeable finish fired at temperatures as high as 2192 degrees F is safe for cutting on with knives
- Unmatched thermal resistance from -65 degrees F to 500 degrees F � safe for the freezer, microwave, oven, broiler and dishwasher
- Less than 1% porosity, blocking moisture absorption which can lead to cracking, crazing and rippling along the interior
- Unique clay mixture that creates a very dense material when fired, maintaining even temperatures and preventing scorching
- Resistant to staining and flavor/odor absorption
- A perfectly color-matched palette of bold, consistent tones for easy mixing and matching with other Le Creuset products
All items in the Le Creuset stoneware range are original designs and have been hand-crafted, making each piece unique. Due to this uniqueness, there may be slight variations from piece to piece.
Le Creuset Stoneware is safe for use in the microwave, freezer, refrigerator, dishwasher, oven and broiler. The maximum oven-safe temperature is 500 degrees F / 260 degrees C.
The enameled surface is easy to clean and scratch-resistant. The enamel is completely hygienic and will not absorb odors or flavors. Le Creuset Stoneware is extremely strong and durable, and resists staining, chipping and cracking. The handles, knobs and rims have been designed for a secure, easy-to-hold grip.
Cleaning and Care
DO NOT use any Stoneware piece on the stovetop or any other direct heat source.
OVEN: Maximum oven-safe temperature is 500 degrees F / 260 degrees C. Use oven mitts for lifting at all times.
BROILER: When using under a broiler allow a gap of no less than 2-1/2 inches between the rim of the dish and the heat source.
MICROWAVE: Handles may become hot during prolonged microwave use, especially if the handles are enclosed with plastic wrap. Cover just the open top of the dish, leaving the handles exposed.
FREEZER-TO-OVEN USE: Do not place a frozen dish of food in a preheated oven. Place the frozen dish in a cold oven and set the temperature, allowing the dish and oven to heat together. Before serving always check that the center of the food is completely and uniformly hot.
CLEANING: Before the first use, wash the dish in hot, soapy water, and rinse and dry thoroughly. For most day-to-day cleaning, cool the dish for a few minutes before washing and drying, or wash in the dishwasher, allowing the full cycle to complete. Never leave a dish fully immersed in water. For removal of stubborn residues allow the dish to cool, fill with warm, soapy water and allow it to soak for 10 to 20 minutes. Wash in the usual way using a plastic brush or scouring pad if necessary.
Feature3/4-quart pate terrine and press made of stoneware with a non-porous enamel finishTraditional scalloped side handles help ensure a secure grip during transportSecure-fitting stoneware lid with a traditional loop handle traps in heat and moistureDishwasher-safe; oven-safe up to 500 degrees FMeasures approximately 5.3 IN 8.0 IN 5.0 INBrand : Le CreusetItem model num : PG0900-2067MPN(PartNumber) : PG0900-2067EAN : 0630870022835Product Dimensions(LxWxH) : 21x13x14cm ; 1769 gPackage Dimensions(LxWxH) : 33x21x17cm ; 1769 g
Specifications of Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware 3/4-Quart Pate Terrine with Press, Cerise - intl
- Brand Le Creuset
- SKU 214402939_SGAMZ-325010993
- Model Le Creuset
Official delivery unit
Understanding the importance of safe and secure shopping, we provide our customers with a broad range of secure payment options including cash-on-delivery, where you pay in cash only when you receive your package. Be assured of product quality and authenticity: All purchases on Website are guaranteed to be genuine products, new, not defective or damaged. If it is, simply return it within 14 days for a full refund under our Buyer Protection Program.
Delivered by Singapore Post - Nationwide Sales - Payment Upon Delivery - Free Returns