- 14 Inch Seasoned Cast Iron Wok. The Lodge Cast Iron Wok weighs 11.86 lbs and is made of 100% cast iron, which retains heat better than other metals and makes for short work of everything from a stir fry to a summer vegetable sauté. The flattened bottom is ideal for all cooking surfaces, including induction.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America. When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.Hand wash the skillet, dry, and then rub with cooking oil
Specifications of Lodge Cast Iron Wok, 14 inch
- Brand Lodge
- SKU 304692607_SGAMZ-540098268
- Cookware Features Pure cast Iron
- Cookware Diameter (cm) 38.1
- Cookware material Cast Iron
- Model Lodge P14W3 Seasoned Cast Iron Wok, 14 inch
Official delivery unit
Understanding the importance of safe and secure shopping, we provide our customers with a broad range of secure payment options including cash-on-delivery, where you pay in cash only when you receive your package. Be assured of product quality and authenticity: All purchases on Website are guaranteed to be genuine products, new, not defective or damaged. If it is, simply return it within 14 days for a full refund under our Buyer Protection Program.
Delivered by Singapore Post - Nationwide Sales - Payment Upon Delivery - Free Returns