- 45% larger handles that provide a sure grip, even with oven mitts
- The superior heat distribution and retention of le creuset enameled cast iron
- An advanced sand-colored interior enamel with even more resistance to wear
- A larger composite knob that withstands temperatures up to 500ºF
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
- Brand : Le Creuset
- Item model num : LS2532-3067
- MPN(PartNumber) : LS2532-3067
Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 3-1/2-Quart Round Braiser, Cherry
This updated kitchen classic enhances the cooking process by evenly distributing heat and locking in the optimal amount of moisture. With ergonomic handles and an advanced interior enamel that resists chipping and cleans easily, Le Creuset's braisers blend the best of the past with the latest innovations in comfort and functionality. Most braising recipes call for searing the meats or vegetables at a high temperature, then finishing covered on lower heat, creating a natural gravy.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500�F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
- Braising uses both wet and dry heats to break down tough cuts of meat and tenderize fresh vegetables
Each piece from our extensive range of high-quality enameled cast iron cookware is designed for ease and versatility of use, fitting in with all styles of cooking, all types of cooking appliances and any style of kitchen or dining decor. Please read this section before using your cookware for the first time. The information it contains will help you achieve the best possible cooking results.
Enameled cast iron is a remarkable and robust material that performs well with modern requirements for food preparation and cooking. Whether you choose to stir-fry, slow-cook a casserole, sear a steak or bake a cake, there is a shape that is suitable. Cast iron performs well for either slow cooking or high-temperature searing.
Cast iron can be used reliably on any heat source, including induction, and with any oven or grill. It has the ability to retain heat efficiently, which allows for use of lower heat settings in stovetop and oven cooking. On the table, a hot covered dish will keep food hot for second servings.
Cast iron can also be used to keep foods cold. A chilled dish becomes an ideal cold food server on a hot summer day. It can also be placed in the freezer for food storage or advanced food preparation
High heat temperatures should only be used for boiling water for vegetables or pasta, or for reducing the consistency of stocks or sauces. High heats should never be used to preheat a pan before lowering the heat for cooking. Cast iron retains heat so efficiently that overheating will cause food to burn or stick.
The vitreous enamel surface is impermeable and therefore ideal for raw or cooked food storage, and for marinating with acidic ingredients such as wine.
Cooking tips for shallow frying and sauteing:
For frying and sauteing, the fat should be hot before adding food. Bring the pan and fat or oil to the correct temperature together. Oil is hot enough when there is a gentle ripple in its surface. For butter and other fats, bubbling or foaming indicates the correct temperature. If either begins smoking, or if butter begins browning, it is too hot and should be cooled slightly before proceeding. The quickest way to do this is to remove the pan from the heat source for a few moments. For longer shallow frying a mixture of oil and butter gives excellent results.
Feature45% larger handles that provide a sure grip, even with oven mittsThe superior heat distribution and retention of le creuset enameled cast ironAn advanced sand-colored interior enamel with even more resistance to wearA larger composite knob that withstands temperatures up to 500ºFColorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and crackingBrand : Le CreusetItem model num : LS2532-3067MPN(PartNumber) : LS2532-3067EAN : 0024147211464Product Dimensions(LxWxH) : 32x37x14cm ; 6146 gPackage Dimensions(LxWxH) : 38x36x12cm ; 6146 g
Specifications of Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 3-3/4-Quart Round Braiser, Cerise (Cherry Red) - intl
- Brand Le Creuset
- SKU LE666HLABB5T4ASGAMZ-102482001
- Model Le Creuset
Official delivery unit
Understanding the importance of safe and secure shopping, we provide our customers with a broad range of secure payment options including cash-on-delivery, where you pay in cash only when you receive your package. Be assured of product quality and authenticity: All purchases on Website are guaranteed to be genuine products, new, not defective or damaged. If it is, simply return it within 14 days for a full refund under our Buyer Protection Program.
Delivered by Singapore Post - Nationwide Sales - Payment Upon Delivery - Free Returns