- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop or outdoor grill.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop or grill.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Handles become very hot. Always use potholder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Official delivery unit
Understanding the importance of safe and secure shopping, we provide our customers with a broad range of secure payment options including cash-on-delivery, where you pay in cash only when you receive your package. Be assured of product quality and authenticity: All purchases on Website are guaranteed to be genuine products, new, not defective or damaged. If it is, simply return it within 14 days for a full refund under our Buyer Protection Program.
Delivered by Singapore Post - Nationwide Sales - Payment Upon Delivery - Free Returns